Downloadable Solution Manual for Business Law Today, Comprehensive, 11th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 1305575016, ISBN-13: 9781305575011
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
UNIT 1: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Tort Law.
5. Product Liability.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
7. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
8. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
9. Business Ethics.
UNIT 2: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
10. Nature and Classification.
13. Capacity and Legality.
14. Voluntary Consent.
15. The Statute of Fraudsâ€”Writing Requirement.
16. Performance and Discharge.
17. Breach and Remedies.
18. Third Party Rights.
19. International Law in a Global Economy.
UNIT 3: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
20. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Title and Risk of Loss.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
23. Negotiable Instruments.
24. Banking in the Digital Age.
25. Security Interests and Creditorsâ€™ Rights.
UNIT 4: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT LAW.
27. Agency Relationships in Business.
28. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
29. Employment Discrimination.
UNIT 5: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
30. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
31. All Forms of Partnership.
32. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
33. Corporate Formation and Financing.
34. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
35. Corporate Mergers, Takeovers, and Termination.
36. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
UNIT 6: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
37. Administrative Law.
38. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
39. Consumer Law and Environmental Law.
40. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
Unit 7: Property and Its Protection.
41. Personal Property and Bailments.
42. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
43. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.