Downloadable Solution Manual for Criminology: Theories, Patterns, and Typologies, 11th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, ISBN-10: 1133049648, ISBN-13: 9781133049647
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: CONCEPTS OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINOLOGY.
1. Crime and Criminology.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Victims and Victimization.
Part II: THEORIES OF CRIME CAUSATION.
4. Rational Choice Theory.
5. Trait Theories.
6. Social Structure Theories.
7. Social Process Theories: Socialization and Society (new title).
8. Social Conflict, Critical Criminology, and Restorative Justice.
9. Developmental Theories: Life Course, Latent Trait, and Trajectory (new title).
Part III: CRIME TYPOLOGIES.
10. Interpersonal Violence.
11. Political Crime and Terrorism.
12. Property Crime.
13. Enterprise Crime: White-Collar and Green Collar Crime (new chapter).
14. Public Order Crime: Sex and Substance Abuse.
15. Crimes of the New Millennium: Cybercrime and Transnational Organized Crime (new chapter).