Downloadable Solution Manual for Managerial Economics: Applications, Strategies and Tactics, 13th Edition, James R. McGuigan, R. Charles Moyer, Frederick H.deB. Harris, ISBN-10: 1285420926, ISBN-13: 9781285420929
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
About the Authors.
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Introduction and Goals of the Firm.
2. Fundamental Economic Concepts.
PART II: DEMAND AND FORECASTING.
3. Demand Analysis.
4. Estimating Demand.
4A. Problems in Applying the Linear Regression Model.
5. Business and Economic Forecasting.
6. Managing in the Global Economy.
6A. Foreign Exchange Risk Management.
PART III: PRODUCTION AND COST.
7. Production Economics.
7A. Maximization of Production Output Subject to a Cost Constraint.
7B. Production Economics of Renewable and Exhaustible Natural Resources.
8. Cost Analysis.
8A. Long-Run Costs with a Cobb-Douglas Production Function.
9. Applications of Cost Theory.
PART IV: PRICING AND OUTPUT DECISIONS: STRATEGY AND TACTICS.
10. Prices, Output, and Strategy: Pure and Monopolistic Competition.
11. Price and Output Determination: Monopoly and Dominant Firms.
12. Price and Output Determination: Oligopoly.
13. Best-Practice Tactics: Game Theory.
13A. Entry Deterrence and Accommodation Games.
14. Pricing Techniques and Analysis.
PART V: ORGANIZATIONAL ARCHITECTURE AND REGULATION.
15. Contracting, Governance, and Organizational Form.
15A. Auction Design and Information Economics.
16. Government Regulation.
17. Long-Term Investment Analysis.
A. The Time Value of Money.
C. Differential Calculus Techniques in Management .
D. Check Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Exercises.