Downloadable Solution Manual for Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children and Their Families, 3rd Edition, Nicki L. Potts, Barbara L. Mandleco, ISBN-10: 1435486722, ISBN-13: 9781435486720
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Unit I: PEDIATRIC NURSING IN A CHANGING SOCIETY.
1. Overview of Pediatric Nursing.
2. Legal and Ethical Issues.
3. The Child in Context of the Family.
4. Community and Home Health Nursing.
5. School Nursing.
Unit II: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN.
6. Theoretical Approaches to the Growth and Development of Children.
7. Growth and Development of the Newborn.
8. Growth and Development of the Infant.
9. Growth and Development of the Toddler.
10. Growth and Development of the Preschooler.
11. Growth and Development of the School-Aged Child.
12. Growth and Development of the Adolescent.
Unit III: UNIQUE CONSIDERATIONS IN CHILDREN.
13. Child and Family Communication.
14. Pediatric Assessment.
15. Infectious Diseases.
16. Care of Children Who Are Hospitalized.
17. Chronic Conditions.
18. Pain Management.
19. Medication Administration.
20. Loss and Bereavement.
Unit IV: ALTERATIONS IN NUTRITION AND ELIMINATION.
21. Fluid and Electrolyte Alterations.
22. Genitourinary Alterations.
23. Gastrointestinal Alterations.
Unit V: ALTERATIONS IN OXYGEN TRANSPORT.
24. Respiratory Alterations.
25. Cardiovascular Alterations.
26. Hematological Alterations.
Unit VI: ALTERATIONS IN PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS.
27. Immunologic Alterations.
28. Endocrine Alterations.
29. Cellular Alterations.
30. Integumentary Alterations.
Unit VII: Alterations in Sensorimotor Function.
31. Sensory Alterations.
32. Neurological Alterations.
33. Cognitive Alterations.
34. Musculoskeletal Alterations.
Unit VIII: OTHER ALTERATIONS TO CHILDRENâ€™S HEALTH.
35. Psychosocial Alterations.
36. Child Abuse and Neglect.