Solution Manual for Statistics for Business & Economics, 13th Edition, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams, Jeffrey D. Camm, James J. Cochran
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference about Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences about Population Variances.
12. Comparing Multiple Proportions, Test of Independence and Goodness of Fit.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
16. Regression Analysis: Model Building.
17. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
18. Nonparametric Methods.
19. Statistical Methods for Quality Control.
20. Index Numbers.
21. Decision Analysis (online).
22. Sample Survey (online).
Appendix A. References and Bibliography.
Appendix B. Tables.
Appendix C. Summation Notation.
Appendix D. Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Evenâ€“Numbered Exercises.
Appendix E. Microsoft Excel 2013 and Tools for Statistical Analysis.
Appendix F. Computing p-Values Using Minitab and Excel.