Downloadable Solution Manual for Thermal Environmental Engineering, 3/E, Thomas H. Kuehn, James W. Ramsey, James L. Threlkeld, ISBN-10: 0139172203, ISBN-13: 9780139172205
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration.
2. Review of Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer.
3. Mechanical Vapor-Compression Refrigeration Cycles.
4. Mechanical Vapor-Compression Refrigeration Components and Systems.
5. Absorption Refrigeration.
6. Ultralow-Temperature Refrigeration: Cryogenics.
7. Thermodynamic Properties of Moist Air.
8. Psychometric Processes and Applications.
9. The Psychrometer and Humidity Measurement.
IV. HEAT- AND MASS-TRANSFER PROCESSES AND APPLICATIONS.
10. Direct-Contact Transfer Processes Between Moist Air and Water.
11. Heating and Cooling of Moist Air by Extended Surface Coils.
12. Human Thermal Comfort and Indoor Air Quality.
13. Solar Radiation.
V. HEATING- AND COOLING-LOAD CALCULATIONS IN BUILDINGS.
14. Winter Design Heat Loss.
15. Instantaneous Heat Gain.
16. Instantaneous Cooling Load.
17. Energy-Estimation Methods.
VI. AIR AND WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM DESIGN.
18. Air-Distribution System and Duct Design.
19. Hydronic System Operation and Design.