Downloadable Solution Manual for Understanding Humans: An Introduction to Physical Anthropology and Archaeology, 11th Edition, Barry Lewis, Robert Jurmain, Lynn Kilgore, ISBN-10: 1111831777, ISBN-13: 9781111831776
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Introduction to Anthropology.
2. Heredity and Evolution.
3. The Development of Evolutionary Theory.
4. Modern Human Variation and Adaptation.
5. Macroevolution: Processes of Vertebrate and Mammalian Evolution.
6. An Overview of the Primates.
7. Primate Behavior.
8. Understanding the Past: Archaeological and Paleoanthropological Methods.
9. Hominin Origins.
10. The First Dispersal of the Genus Homo: Homo erectus and Contemporaries.
11. Premodern Humans.
12. The Origin and Dispersal of Modern Humans.
13. Early Holocene Hunters and Gatherers.
14. Food Production.
15. The First Civilizations.