Test Bank for A First Book of C++, 4th Edition, Gary J. Bronson, ISBN-10: 1111531005, ISBN-13: 9781111531003
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: FUNDAMENTALS OF C++ PROGRAMMING.
1. Getting Started.
2. Data Types, Declarations, and Displays.
3. Assignment and Interactive Input.
6. Modularity Using Functions.
8. Arrays and Pointers.
9. I/O Streams and Data Files.
Part II: OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING.
10. Introduction to Classes.
11. Adding Functionality to Your Classes.
12. Extending Your Classes.
13. The Standard Template Library.
Part III: ADDITIONAL TOPICS.
14. The string Class and Exception Handling.
15. Strings as Character Arrays.
16. Data Structures.