Test Bank for An Object-Oriented Approach to Programming Logic and Design, 4th Edition, Joyce Farrell, ISBN-10: 1133188222, ISBN-13: 9781133188223
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Computer Programming.
2. Working with Classes, the Main Method, and Data.
3. Making Decisions.
6. Using Methods.
7. Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
8. Advanced Array Concepts, Indexed Files, and Linked Lists.
9. Event-Driven Programming with Graphical User Interfaces.
10. Exception Handling.
11. System Modeling with UML.
12. Manipulating Larger Quantities of Data.