Test Bank for Biology, 10th Edition, Eldra Solomon, Charles Martin, Diana W. Martin, Linda R. Berg, ISBN-10: 1285423585, ISBN-13: 9781285423586
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
To the Student.
Part 1: THE ORGANIZATION OF LIFE.
1. A View of Life.
2. Atoms and Molecules: The Chemical Basis of Life.
3. The Chemistry of Life: Organic Compounds.
4. Organization of the Cell.
5. Biological Membranes.
6. Cell Communication.
Part 2: ENERGY TRANSFER THROUGH LIVING SYSTEMS.
7. Energy and Metabolism.
8. How Cells Make ATP: Energy-Releasing Pathways.
9. Photosynthesis: Capturing Light Energy.
Part 3: THE CONTINUITY OF LIFE: GENETICS.
10. Chromosomes, Mitosis, and Meiosis.
11. The Basic Principles of Heredity.
12. DNA: The Carrier of Genetic Information.
13. Gene Expression.
14. Gene Regulation.
15. DNA Technology and Genomics.
16. Human Genetics and the Human Genome.
17. Developmental Genetics.
Part 4: THE CONTINUITY OF LIFE: EVOLUTION.
18. Introduction to Darwinian Evolution.
19. Evolutionary Change in Populations.
20. Speciation and Macroevolution.
21. The Origin and Evolutionary History of Life.
22. The Evolution of Primates.
Part 5: THE DIVERSITY OF LIFE.
23. Understanding Diversity: Systematics.
24. Viruses and Subviral Agents.
25. Bacteria and Archaea.
27. Seedless Plants.
28. Seed Plants.
29. The Fungi.
30. An Introduction to Animal Diversity.
31. Sponges, Cnidarians, Ctenophores, and Protostomes.
32. The Deuterostomes.
Part 6: STRUCTURE AND LIFE PROCESSES IN PLANTS.
33. Plant Structure, Growth, and Development.
34. Leaf Structure and Function.
35. Stem Structure and Transport.
36. Roots and Mineral Nutrition.
37. Reproduction in Flowering Plants.
38. Plant Developmental Responses to External and Internal Signals.
Part 7: STRUCTURE AND LIFE PROCESSES IN ANIMALS.
39. Animal Structure and Function: An Introduction.
40. Protection, Support, and Movement.
41. Neural Signaling.
42. Neural Regulation.
43. Sensory Systems.
44. Internal Transport.
45. The Immune System: Internal Defense.
46. Gas Exchange.
47. Processing Food and Nutrition.
48. Osmoregulation and Disposal of Metabolic Wastes.
49. Endocrine Regulation.
51. Animal Development.
52. Animal Behavior.
Part 8: THE INTERACTIONS OF LIFE: ECOLOGY.
53. Introduction to Ecology: Population Ecology.
54. Community Ecology.
55. Ecosystems and the Biosphere.
56. Ecology and the Geography of Life.
57. Biological Diversity and Conservation Biology.
Appendix A: Periodic Table of the Elements.