Test Bank for Business Law Today, The Essentials: Text and Summarized Cases, 10th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, Gaylord A. Jentz, ISBN-10: 1133191355, ISBN-13: 9781133191353
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Constitutional Foundations.
2. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Agreement and Consideration in Contracts.
8. Capacity, Legality, and Enforceability.
9. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
10. Sales and Lease Contracts.
11. Performance and Breach in Sales and Lease Contracts.
12. Warranties, Product Liability, and Consumer Law.
13. Negotiable Instruments.
14. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
15. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
16. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
18. Employment Law.
19. The Entrepreneur’s Options.
21. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
22. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
23. Personal Property, Bailments, and Insurance.
24. Real Property and Environmental Law.
25. International Law in a Global Economy.