Test Bank for Contemporary Financial Management, 13th Edition, R. Charles Moyer, James R. McGuigan, Ramesh P. Rao, ISBN-10: 1285198840, ISBN-13: 9781285198842
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Objective of Financial Management.
2. The Domestic and International Financial Marketplace.
3. Evaluation of Financial Performance.
4. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
Part II: DETERMINANTS OF VALUATION.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Fixed Income Securities: Characteristics and Valuation.
7. Common Stock: Characteristics, Valuation, and Issuance.
8. Analysis of Risk and Return.
Part III: THE CAPITAL INVESTMENT DECISION.
9. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis.
10. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria and Real Option Considerations.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk.
Part IV: THE COST OF CAPITAL, CAPITAL STRUCTURE, AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. Capital Structure Concepts.
14. Capital Structure Management in Practice.
15. Dividend Policy.
Part V: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
16. Working Capital Policy and Short-Term Financing.
17. The Management of Cash and Marketable Securities.
18. The Management of Accounts Receivable and Inventories.
Part VI: ADDITIONAL TOPICS IN CONTEMPORARY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
19. LEASE AND INTERMEDIATE-TERM FINANCING.
20. Financing with Derivatives.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Financial Management.
23. Corporate Restructuring.