Test Bank for Economics: A Contemporary Introduction, 10th Edition, William A. McEachern, ISBN-10: 1133188125, ISBN-13: 9781133188124
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. The Art and Science of Economic Analysis.
2. Some Tools of Economic Analysis.
3. Economic Decision Makers.
4. Demand and Supply Analysis.
5. Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice and Demand.
7. Production and Cost in the Firm.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
11. Resource Markets.
12. Labor Markets and Labor Unions.
13. Capital,, Interest,, Entrepreneurship,, and Corporate Finance.
14. Transaction Costs,, Imperfect Information,, and Behavioral Economics.
15. Economic Regulation and Antitrust Policy.
16. Public Goods and Public Choice.
17. Externalities and the Environment.
18. Income Distribution and Poverty.
19. Introduction to Macroeconomics.
20. Tracking the U. S. Economy.
21. Unemployment and Inflation.
22. Productivity and Growth.
23. Aggregate Expenditure and Aggregate Demand.
24. Aggregate Supply.
25. Fiscal Policy.
26. Federal Budgets and Public Policy.
27. Money and the Financial System.
28. Banking and the Money Supply.
29. Monetary Theory and Policy.
30. The Policy Debate:: Active or Passive?
31. International Trade.
32. International Finance.
33. Developing and Transitional Economies.