Test Bank for Entrepreneurship: Theory, Process, and Practice, 9th Edition, Donald F. Kuratko, ISBN-10: 1285051750, ISBN-13: 9781285051758
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MIND-SET IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY.
1. Entrepreneurship. Evolutionary Development–Revolutionary Impact.
2. The Entrepreneurial Mind-Set in Individuals: Cognition and Ethics.
3. The Entrepreneurial Mind-Set in Organizations: Corporate Entrepreneurship.
4. Social Entrepreneurship and the Global Environment for Entrepreneurship.
Part II: INITIATING ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURES.
5. Innovation: The Creative Pursuit of Ideas.
6. Assessment of Entrepreneurial Opportunities.
7. Pathways to Entrepreneurial Ventures.
8. Sources of Capital for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
Part III: DEVELOPING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL PLAN.
9. Legal Challenges for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
10. Marketing Research for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
11. Financial Preparation for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
12. Developing an Effective Business Plan.
Part IV: GROWTH STRATEGIES FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURES.
13. Strategic Entrepreneurial Growth.
14. Valuation of Entrepreneurial Ventures.
15. Harvesting Entrepreneurial Ventures.