Test Bank for Essentials of the Legal Environment, 3rd Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, Frank B. Cross, Gaylord A. Jentz, ISBN-10: 032478614X, ISBN-13: 9780324786149
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
UNIT I: THE FOUNDATIONS.
1. Business and Its Legal Environment.
Appendix: Finding and Analyzing the Law.
2. The Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
4. Constitutional Authority to Regulate Business.
UNIT II: THE PUBLIC ENVIRONMENT.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Torts and Product Liability.
7. Criminal Law and Cyber Crimes.
8. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
9. International Law in a Global Economy.
UNIT III: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
10. Business Organizations.
11. Contract Formation.
12. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
13. Sales, Leases, and E-Contracts.
14. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
UNIT IV: THE EMPLOYMENT ENVIRONMENT.
15. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
16. Employment Discrimination.
UNIT V: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
17. Environmental Law.
18. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
19. Investor Protection and Corporate Governance.
A. The Constitution of the United States.
B. URLs for Selected Statutes Referenced in the Text.