Test Bank for Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing, 4th Edition, Margaret A. Burkhardt, Alvita Nathaniel, ISBN-10: 1133129161, ISBN-13: 9781133129165
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
PART I: GUIDES FOR PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR.
1. Social, Philosophical, and Other Historical Forces Influencing the Development of Nursing.
2. Ethical Theory.
3. Ethical Principles
PART II: DEVELOPING PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR.
4. Values Clarification.
5. Values Development.
6. Nursing Codes of Ethics, Standards, and Ideals (Old Ch 8–renamed).
7. Ethical Decision Making (Old Chapter 6).
PART III: PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR IN THE PROFESSIONAL DOMAIN.
8. Legal Issues (Old Chapter 7).
9. Professional Relationship Issues.
10. Practice Issues Related to Technology.
11. Practice Issues Related to Patient Self-Determination.
12. Scholarship Issues.
PART IV: GLOBAL ISSUES THAT IMPINGE ON NURSING PRACTICE.
13. Global Consciousness in the 21st Century.
14. Health Policy Issues.
15. Economic Issues.
16. Social Issues.
17. Gender Issues.
18. Transcultural and Spiritual Issues.
PART V: THE POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
19. Empowerment for Nurses.
20. Enabling Patient Empowerment.