Test Bank for Health Economics and Policy, International Edition, 5th Edition, James W. Henderson, ISBN-10: 1111823715, ISBN-13: 9781111823719
This is NOT an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE RELEVANCE OF ECONOMICS IN HEALTH AND MEDICAL CARE.
1. U.S. Medical Care: Crisis or Conundrum.
2. Using Economics to Study Health Issues.
3. Analyzing Medical Care Markets.
4. Economic Evaluation in Health Care.
Part II: DEMAND-SIDE CONSIDERATIONS.
5. Demand for Health and Medical Care.
6. The Market for Health Insurance.
Part III: SUPPLY-SIDE CONSIDERATIONS.
7. Managed Care.
8. The Physiciansâ€™ Services Market.
9. The Hospital Services Market.
10. The Market for Pharmaceuticals.
11. Confounding Factors.
Part IV: PUBLIC POLICY IN MEDICAL CARE DELIVERY.
12. Policies that Enhance Access.
13. Policies to Contain Costs.
14. Medical Care Systems Worldwide.
15. Medical Care Reform in the United States.
16. Lessons for Public Policy.