Test Bank for Intellectual Property: The Law of Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, and Trade Secrets, 4th Edition, Deborah E. Bouchoux, Esq., ISBN-10: 1111648573, ISBN-13: 9781111648572
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Intellectual Property Law.
2. Foundations of Trademark Law.
3. Trademark Selection and Searching.
4. The Trademark Registration Process.
5. Post-Registration Procedures, Trademark Maintenance, and Transfer of Rights to Marks.
6. Inter Partes Proceedings, Infringement, and Dilution.
7. New Developments in Trademark Law.
8. International Trademark Law.
9. Foundations of Copyright Law.
10. The Subject Matter of Copyright.
11. The Rights Afforded by Copyright Law.
12. Copyright Ownership, Transfers, and Duration.
13. Copyright Registration, Searching, and Notice of Copyright.
14. Copyright Infringement.
15. New Developments in Copyright Law and the Semi-Conductor Chip Protection Act.
16. International Copyright Law.
17. Foundations of Patent Law.
18. Patent Searches and Applications.
19. Patent Ownership and Transfer.
20. Patent Infringement.
21. New Developments and International Patent Law.
22. Trade Secrets Law.
23. Unfair Competition.
24. Intellectual Property Audits and Due Diligence Reviews.