Test Bank for Introduction to Criminal Justice, 14th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall, ISBN-10: 1285069013, ISBN-13: 9781285069012
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE NATURE OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Understanding Crime and Victimization.
4. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
5. Public Policing and Private Security.
6. Police Organization, Role, Function.
7. Issues in Policing.
8. Police and Rule of Law.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
9. Court Structure and Personnel.
10. Pretrial and Trial Procedures.
11. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
12. Community Corrections: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, Restorative Justice.
13. Corrections History, Institutions, Populations.
14. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
15. Juvenile Justice.
16. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium.