Test Bank for Introduction to General, Organic and Biochemistry, 10th Edition, Frederick A. Bettelheim, William H. Brown, Mary K. Campbell, Shawn O. Farrell, Omar Torres, ISBN-10: 1133105084, ISBN-13: 9781133105084
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Matter, Energy, and Measurement.
3. Chemical Bonds.
4. Chemical Reactions.
5. Gases, Liquids, and Solids.
6. Solutions and Colloids.
7. Reaction Rates and Chemical Equilibrium.
8. Acids and Bases.
9. Nuclear Chemistry.
10. Organic Chemistry.
12. Alkenes and Alkynes.
13. Benzene and Its Derivatives.
14. Alcohols, Ethers, and Thiols.
15. Chirality: The Handedness of Molecules.
17. Aldehydes and Ketones.
18. Carboxylic Acids.
19. Carboxylic Anhydrides, Esters, and Amides.
24. Chemical Communications: Neurotransmitters and Hormones.
25. Nucleotides, Nucleic Acids, and Heredity.
26. Gene Expression and Protein Synthesis.
27. Bioenergetics: How the Body Converts Food to Energy.
28. Specific Catabolic Pathways: Carbohydrate, Lipid, and Protein Metabolism.
29. Biosynthetic Pathways.
32. Body Fluids.