Test Bank for Microeconomics, 11th Edition, Roger A. Arnold, ISBN-10: 1133189709, ISBN-13: 9781133189701, ISBN-10: 1133561683, ISBN-13: 9781133561682
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
AN INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS
Part I: ECONOMICS: THE SCIENCE OF SCARCITY
1. What Economics Is About.
Appendix A Working with Diagrams.
Appendix B Should You Major in Economics?
2. Production Possibilities Frontier Framework.
3. Supply and Demand: Theory.
4. Prices: Free, Controlled, and Relative.
5. Supply, Demand, and Price: Applications.
Part II: MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS
7. Consumer Choice: Maximizing Utility and Behavioral Economics.
Appendix C Budget Constraint and Indifference Curve Analysis.
8. Production and Costs.
Part III: PRODUCT MARKETS AND POLICIES
9. Perfect Competition.
11. Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly, and Game Theory.
12. Government and Product Markets: Antitrust and Regulation.
Part IV: FACTOR MARKETS AND RELATED ISSUES
13. Factor Markets: With Emphasis on the Labor Market.
14. Wages, Union, and Labor.
15. The Distribution of Income and Poverty.
16. Interest, Rent, and Profit.
Part V: MARKET FAILURE, PUBLIC CHOICE, AND SPECIAL-INTEREST-GROUP POLITICS
17. Market Failure: Externalities, Public Goods, and Asymmetric Information.
18. Public Choice and Special-Interest-Group Politics.
Part VI: ECONOMICS THEORY-BUILDING AND EVERYDAY LIFE
19. Building Theories to Explain Everyday Life: From Observations to Questions to Theories to Predictions.
THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
Part VII: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS AND GLOBALIZATION
20. International Trade.
21. International Finance.
22. The Economic Case For and Against Government: Five Topics Considered.
23. Financial Matters: Stocks, Bonds, Futures and Options.
24. Agriculture: Problems, Policies, and Unintended Effects.