Test Bank for Modern Principles of Business Law, 1st Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 111153117X, ISBN-13: 9781111531171
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Unit I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
Unit II: CONTRACTS.
8. Nature and Classification.
9. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
10. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
11. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
12. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
13. Breach and Remedies.
Unit III: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
14. The Formation of Sales Contracts.
15. Performance, Breach, and Warranties for Sales Contracts.
Unit IV: AGENCY AND BUSINESS FORMS.
16. Agency Relationships in Business.
17. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies.
A: The Uniform Commercial Code–Articles 2 and 2A.
*[TEAM: ARE THERE ANY OTHER APPENDICES?? IF NOT, â€œAPPENDICESâ€ DOES NOT NEED TO BE PLURAL]*