Test Bank for Statistics for Business & Economics, 13th Edition, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams, Jeffrey D. Camm, James J. Cochran, ISBN-10: 1305585313, ISBN-13: 9781305585317
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference about Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences about Population Variances.
12. Comparing Multiple Proportions, Test of Independence and Goodness of Fit.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
16. Regression Analysis: Model Building.
17. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
18. Nonparametric Methods.
19. Statistical Methods for Quality Control.
20. Index Numbers.
21. Decision Analysis (online).
22. Sample Survey (online).
Appendix A. References and Bibliography.
Appendix B. Tables.
Appendix C. Summation Notation.
Appendix D. Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Evenâ€“Numbered Exercises.
Appendix E. Microsoft Excel 2013 and Tools for Statistical Analysis.
Appendix F. Computing p-Values Using Minitab and Excel.