Test Bank for Strategic International Management, International Edition, 5th Edition, K. Praveen Parboteeah, John B. Cullen, ISBN-10: 053845296X, ISBN-13: 9780538452960
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF MULTINATIONAL MANAGEMENT.
1. Multinational Management in a Changing World.
2. Culture and Multinational Management.
3. The Institutional Context of Multinational Management.
4. Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational Companies.
Part II: STRATEGY CONTENT AND FORMULATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES.
5. Strategic Management in the Multinational Company: Content and Formulation.
6. Multinational and Participation Strategies: Content and Formulation.
7. Small Businesses and International Entrepreneurship: Overcoming Barriers and Finding Opportunities.
Part III: MANAGEMENT PROCESSES IN STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION: DESIGN CHOICES FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES.
8. Organizational Design.
9. International Strategic Alliances: Management and Design.
10. Multinational e-Commerce: Strategies and Structures.
Part IV: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
11. International Human Resources Management.
12. HRM in the Local Context: Knowing When and How to Adapt.
Part V: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: INTERACTION PROCESSES.
13. International Negotiation and Cross-Cultural Communication.
14. Motivation in Multinational Companies.
15. Leadership and Management Behaviors in Multinational Companies.