Test Bank for The American System of Criminal Justice, 14th Edition, George F. Cole, Christopher E. Smith, Christina DeJong, ISBN-10: 1285458990, ISBN-13: 9781285458991
This is NOT an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: CRIME AND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
1. Crime and Justice in America.
2. Victimization and Criminal Behavior.
3. The Criminal Justice System.
4. Criminal Justice and the Rule of Law.
Part II: POLICE.
6. Police Officers and Law Enforcement Operations.
7. Policing: Contemporary Issues and Challenges.
8. Police and Constitutional Law.
Part III: COURTS.
9. Courts and Pretrial Processes.
10. Prosecution and Defense.
11. Determination of Guilt: Plea Bargaining and Trials.
12. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
14. Community Corrections: Probation and Intermediate Sanctions.
15. Incarceration and Prison Society.
16. Reentry Into the Community.
Part V: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM.
17. Juvenile Justice.