Test Bank for The Practice of Social Research, 13th Edition, Earl R. Babbie, ISBN-10: 1133049796, ISBN-13: 9781133049791
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO INQUIRY.
1. Human Inquiry and Science.
2. Paradigms, Theory, and Social Research.
3. The Ethics and Politics of Social Research.
Part II: THE STRUCTURING OF INQUIRY: QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE.
4. Research Design.
5. Conceptualization, Operationalization, and Measurement.
6. Indexes, Scales, and Typologies.
7. The Logic of Sampling.
Part III: MODES OF OPERATION: QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE.
9. Survey Research.
10. Qualitative Field Research.
11. Unobtrusive Research.
12. Evaluation Research.
Part IV: ANALYSIS OF DATA: QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE.
13. Qualitative Data Analysis.
14. Quantitative Data Analysis.
15. The Logic of Multivariate Analysis.
16. Statistical Analyses.
17. Reading and Writing Social Research.