Test Bank for Understanding Humans: An Introduction to Physical Anthropology and Archaeology, 11th Edition, Barry Lewis, Robert Jurmain, Lynn Kilgore, ISBN-10: 1111831777, ISBN-13: 9781111831776
This is NOT an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Introduction to Anthropology.
2. Heredity and Evolution.
3. The Development of Evolutionary Theory.
4. Modern Human Variation and Adaptation.
5. Macroevolution: Processes of Vertebrate and Mammalian Evolution.
6. An Overview of the Primates.
7. Primate Behavior.
8. Understanding the Past: Archaeological and Paleoanthropological Methods.
9. Hominin Origins.
10. The First Dispersal of the Genus Homo: Homo erectus and Contemporaries.
11. Premodern Humans.
12. The Origin and Dispersal of Modern Humans.
13. Early Holocene Hunters and Gatherers.
14. Food Production.
15. The First Civilizations.