Test Bank for Western Civilization, 9th Edition, Jackson J. Spielvogel, ISBN-10: 1285436407, ISBN-13: 9781285436401
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. The Ancient Near East: The First Civilizations.
2. The Ancient Near East: Peoples and Empires.
3. The Civilization of the Greeks.
4. The Hellenistic World.
5. The Roman Republic.
6. The Roman Empire.
7. Late Antiquity and the Emergence of the Medieval World.
8. European Civilization in the Early Middle Ages, 750â€“1000.
9. The Recovery and Growth of European Society in the High Middle Ages.
10. The Rise of Kingdoms and the Growth of Church Power.
11. The Later Middle Ages: Crisis and Disintegration in the Fourteenth Century.
12. Recovery and Rebirth: The Age of the Renaissance.
13. Reformation and Religious Warfare in the Sixteenth Century.
14. Europe and The World: New Encounters, 1500â€“1800.
15. State Building and the Search for Order in the Seventeenth Century.
16. Toward a New Heaven and a New Earth: The Scientific Revolution and the Emergence of Modern Science.
17. The Eighteenth Century: An Age of Enlightenment.
18. The Eighteenth Century: European States, International Wars, and Social Change.
19. A Revolution in Politics: The Era of The French Revolution and Napoleon.
20. The Industrial Revolution and Its Impact on European Society.
21. Reaction, Revolution, and Romanticism, 1815â€“1850.
22. An Age of Nationalism and Realism, 1850â€“1871.
23. Mass Society in an â€œAge of Progress,â€ 1871â€“1894.
24. An Age of Modernity, Anxiety, and Imperialism, 1894â€“1914.
25. The Beginning of the Twentieth-Century Crisis: War and Revolution.
26. The Futile Search for Stability: Europe Between the Wars, 1919â€“1939.
27. The Deepening of the European Crisis: World War II.
28. Cold War and a New Western World, 1945â€“1965.
29. Protest and Stagnation: The Western World, 1965â€“1985.
30. After The Fall: The Western World in a Global Age (Since 1985).