Test Bank for An Introduction to the Profession of Social Work, 4th Edition, Elizabeth A. Segal, Karen E. Gerdes, Sue Steiner, ISBN-10: 0840029101, ISBN-13: 9780840029102
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. What Is Social Work?
2. History of the Social Welfare System and the Social Work Profession.
3. Poverty and Economic Disparity.
4. Human Rights and Social and Economic Justice.
5. Dimensions of Diversity.
6. Generalist Practice.
7. Child Welfare: Working with Children and their Families.
8. Gerontology: Working with People who are Older.
9. Health Care Services.
10. Mental Health Services.
11. School Social Work.
12. Substance Abuse.
13. Violence, Victims, and Criminal Justice.
14. Crisis, Trauma and Disasters.
Appendix A: NASW Code of Ethics.
Appendix B: Web Resources.