Test Bank for Basic Marketing Research, 7th Edition, Gilbert A. Churchill, Tom J. Brown, Tracy A. Suter, ISBN-10: 1439041393, ISBN-13: 9781439041390
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING RESEARCH AND PROBLEM DEFINITION.
1. Role of Marketing Research.
2. Gathering Marketing Intelligence: The Systems Approach.
3. Gathering Marketing Intelligence: The Project Approach.
4. Problem Formulation.
PART II: RESEARCH DESIGN.
5. Types of Research Design and Exploratory Research.
6. Descriptive and Causal Research Designs.
PART III: DATA COLLECTION METHODS.
7. Secondary Data.
8. Standardized Marketing Information Services.
9. Collecting Primary Data.
10. Collecting Information by Communication.
11. Collecting Information by Observation.
PART IV: DATA COLLECTION FORMS.
12. Asking Good Questions: Measurement Basics.
13. Measuring Attitudes and Other Variables.
14. Designing the Questionnaire or Observation Form.
PART V: SAMPLING AND DATA COLLECTION.
15. Developing the Sampling Plan.
16. Determining Sample Size.
17. Collecting the Data: Nonsampling Errors and Response Rate Calculation.
PART VI: DATA ANALYSIS.
18. Data Analysis: Preliminary Steps.
19. Data Analysis: Analyzing Individual Variables and Basics of Hypothesis Testing.
20. Data Analysis: Analyzing Multiple Variables Simultaneously.
PART VII: RESEARCH REPORTS.
21. The Research Report.