Test Bank for CJ 3, 3rd Edition, Larry K. Gaines, Roger Miller, ISBN-10: 1285460480, ISBN-13: 9781285460482
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
1. Criminal Justice Today.
2. The Crime Picture: Theories and Trends
3. Inside Criminal Law.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
4. Law Enforcement Today.
5. Problems and Solutions in Modern Policing.
6. Police and the Constitution: The Rule of Law Enforcement.
Part III: CRIMINAL COURTS.
7. Courts and the Quest for Justice.
8. Pretrial Procedures and the Criminal Trial.
9. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
10. Probation, Parole, and Intermediate Sanctions.
11. Prisons and Jails.
12. Behind Bars: The Life of an Inmate.
Part V: SPECIAL ISSUES.
13. The Juvenile Justice System.
14. Todayâ€™s Challenges in Criminal Justice.