Test Bank for Discovering Computers 2014, 1st Edition, Misty E. Vermaat, ISBN-10: 1285161769, ISBN-13: 9781285161761
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Digital Literacy: Introducing a World of Technology.
2. The Internet: Accessing, Searching, Sharing, and Communicating.
3. Computers and Mobile Devices: Evaluating the Possibilities.
4. Programs and Apps: Using Software at Work, School, and Home.
5. Digital Safety and Security: Identifying Threats, Issues, and Defenses.
6. Inside Computers and Mobile Devices: Exploring the Components.
7. Input and Output: Examining Popular Devices.
8. Digital Storage: Preserving on Media and on the Cloud.
9. Operating Systems: Managing, Coordinating, and Monitoring Resources.
10. Communications and Networks: Sending and Receiving Digital Content.
11. Information and Data Management: Organizing, Verifying, Maintaining, and Accessing.
12. Information Systems and Program Development: Designing and Building Solutions.