Test Bank for Foundations of Education, 11th Edition, Allan C. Ornstein, Daniel U. Levine, Gerry Gutek, ISBN-10: 0495808954, ISBN-13: 9780495808954
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: UNDERSTANDING THE TEACHING PROFESSION.
1. Motivation, Preparation, and Conditions for the Entering Teacher.
2. The Teaching Profession.
Part II: HISTORICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS.
3. World Roots of American Education.
4. Pioneers of Modern Teaching.
5. Historical Development of American Education.
6. Philosophical Roots of Education.
Part III: POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, AND LEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
7. Governing and Administering Public Education.
8. Financing Public Education.
9. Legal Aspects of Education.
Part IV: SOCIAL FOUNDATIONS.
10. Culture, Socialization, and Education.
11. Social Class, Race, and School Achievement.
12. Providing Equal Educational Opportunity.
Part V: CURRICULAR FOUNDATIONS.
13. The Changing Purposes of American Education.
14. Curriculum and Instruction.
Part VI: EFFECTIVE EDUCATION: INTERNATIONAL AND AMERICAN PERSPECTIVES.
15. International Education.
16. School Effectiveness and Reform in the United States.