Test Bank for Global Business, 3rd Edition, Mike Peng, ISBN-10: 1133485936,ISBN-13: 9781133485933
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part 1: LAYING FOUNDATIONS.
1. Globalizing Business.
2. Understanding Formal Institutions: Politics, Laws, and Economics.
3. Emphasizing Informal Institutions: Cultures, Ethics, and Norms.
4. Leveraging Resources and Capabilities.
Part 1 Integrative Cases.
Part 2: ACQUIRING TOOLS.
5. Trading Internationally.
6. Investing Abroad Directly.
7. Dealing with Foreign Exchange.
8. Capitalizing on Global and Regional Integration.
Part 2 Integrative Cases.
Part 3: STRATEGIZING AROUND THE GLOBE.
9. Growing and Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm.
10. Entering Foreign Markets.
11. Managing Global Competitive Dynamics.
12. Making Alliances and Acquisitions Work.
13. Strategizing, Structuring, and Learning around the World.
Part 3 Integrative Cases.
Part 4: BUILDING FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE.
14. Competing on Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
15. Managing Human Resources Globally.
16. Financing and Governing the Corporation Globally.
17. Managing Corporate Social Responsibility Globally.
Part 4 Integrative Cases.