Test Bank for Industrial/Organizational Psychology: An Applied Approach, 7th Edition, Michael G. Aamodt, ISBN-10: 1111839972, ISBN-13: 9781111839970
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Introduction to I/O Psychology.
2. Job Analysis and Evaluation.
3. Legal Issues in Employee Selection.
4. Employee Selection: Recruiting and Interviewing.
5. Employee Selection: References and Testing.
6. Evaluating Selection Techniques and Decisions.
7. Evaluating Employee Performance.
8. Designing and Evaluating Training Systems.
9. Employee Motivation.
10. Employee Satisfaction and Commitment.
11. Organizational Communication.
13. Group Behavior and Conflict.
14. Organization Development.
15. Stress Management: Dealing with the Demands of Life and Work.