Test Bank for Liberty, Equality, Power: A History of the American People, 6th Edition, John M. Murrin, Paul E. Johnson, James M. McPherson, Alice Fahs, Gary Gerstle, Emily S. Rosenberg, Norman L. Rosenberg, ISBN-10: 0495904996, ISBN-13: 9780495904991
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
To The Student: Why Study History?
Analyzing Historical Sources.
1. When Old Worlds Collide: Contact, Conquest, Catastrophe.
2. The Challenge to Spain and the Settlement of North America.
3. England Discovers Its Colonies: Empire, Liberty, and Expansion.
4. Provincial America and the Struggle for a Continent.
5. Reform, Resistance, Revolution.
6. The Revolutionary Republic.
7. Completing the Revolution, 1789–1815.
8. Northern Transformations, 1790–1850.
9. The Old South, 1790–1850.
10. Toward an American Culture.
11. Whigs and Democrats.
12. Antebellum Reform.
13. Manifest Destiny: An Empire for Liberty–or Slavery?
14. The Gathering Tempest, 1853–1860.
15. Secession and Civil War, 1860–1862.
16. A New Birth of Freedom, 1862–1865.
17. Reconstruction, 1863–1877.
18. A Transformed Nation: The West and the New South, 1865–1900.
19. The Rise of Corporate America, 1865–1914.
20. Cities, Peoples, Cultures, 1890–1920.
22. Becoming a World Power, 1898–1917.
23. War and Society, 1914–1920.
24. The 1920s.
25. The Great Depression and the New Deal, 1929–1939.
26. America during the Second World War.
27. The Age of Containment, 1946–1953.
28. Affluence and Its Discontents, 1953–1963.
29. America during Its Longest War, 1963–1974.
30. Uncertain Times, 1974–1992.
31. Economic, Social, and Cultural Change in the Late 20th Century.
32. A Time of Hope and Fear, 1993–2011.