Test Bank for Modern Marketing Research: Concepts, Methods, and Cases, 2nd Edition, Fred M. Feinberg, Thomas Kinnear, James R. Taylor, ISBN-10: 1133188966, ISBN-13: 9781133188964
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Purpose and Process of Marketing Research.
2. Research Design and Data Sources.
3. Measurement in Marketing Research.
4. Causal Designs and Marketing Experiments.
5. Data Collection: Exploratory and Conclusive Research.
6. Designing Surveys and Data Collection Instruments.
8. Data Analysis and Statistical Methods: Univariate and Bivariate Analyses.
9. Modeling Multivariate Relationships: Multiple Regression for Interval, Binary, and Nominal Dependent Variables.
10. Factor, Cluster, Discriminant, and Latent Class Analyses.
11. Conjoint Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling.
12. Advanced Topics, Research Frontiers, and Preparing the Final Report.