Test Bank for Music Listening Today, 5th Edition, Charles Hoffer, ISBN-10: 1111839344, ISBN-13: 9781111839345
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE NATURE OF MUSIC.
1. Music Listening and You.
3. Melody and Harmony.
4. Dynamics, Timbre, and Organization.
5. Orchestral Instruments.
6. Other Musical Instruments.
Part II: EARLY, MEDIEVAL, AND RENAISSANCE MUSIC.
7. Early Western Music, 500 B.C.-A.D. 1200.
8. Late Medieval Music, 1100-1450.
9. Renaissance Music, 1450-1600.
Part III: BAROQUE MUSIC, 1600-1750 .
10. The Baroque Period.
11. Oratorio and Cantata.
12. Opera in the Baroque.
13. Baroque Instrumental Music: Suite and Sonata.
14. Baroque Instrumental Music: Concerto and Fugue.
Part IV: CLASSICAL MUSIC, 1750-1820.
15. Classicism and Classical Music.
16. Sonata Form.
17. The Concerto.
18. Classical Opera.
19. Chamber Music.
20. Piano Sonatas.
21. The Symphony and Beethoven.
Part V: ROMANTIC MUSIC, 1820-1900.
22. Romance and Romanticism.
23. Early Romantic Music.
24. Romantic Piano Music.
25. Program and Ballet Music.
26. Romantic Opera.
27. Romantic Instrumental Music.
Part VI: THE TWENTIETH CENTURY AND BEYOND.
29. Music in the Twentieth Century and the Future.
30. Impressionism and Post-Romanticism.
31. The Mainstream.
32. Primitivism and Expressionism.
33. Neoclassicism and Tone Row Music.
34. Concert Music in the United States.
35. New Sounds and New Techniques.
Part VII: POPULAR MUSIC AND JAZZ, 1750-PRESENT.
36. Early American Music.
37. Popular Music and Jazz Before 1950.
38. Popular Music Since 1950.
39. Music for Stage and Film.
Part VIII: MUSIC AROUND THE WORLD.
40. Folk and Ethnic Music.
41. Folk Music of Europe and the Americas.
42. Music of Africa and the Middle East.
43. Music of Asia.
Sample contains multiple files. To view please download and extract in regular computer or Laptop. Still you have any problem to view the sample please contact with us.