Test Bank for Principles of Modern Chemistry, 6th Edition, David W. Oxtoby, H. Pat Gillis, Alan Campion, ISBN-10: 0534493661, ISBN-13: 9780534493660
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF MODERN CHEMISTRY.
1. The Nature and Conceptual Basis of Modern Chemistry.
2. Chemical Formulas, Chemical Equations, and Reaction Yields.
UNIT 2: CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE.
3. Chemical Bonding: The Classical Description.
4. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics.
5. Quantum Mechanics and Atomic Structure.
6. Quantum Mechanics and Molecular Structure.
7. Bonding in Organic Molecules.
8. Bonding in Transition Metals and Coordination Complexes.
UNIT 3: KINETIC MOLECULAR DESCRIPTION OF THE STATES OF MATTER.
9. The Gaseous State.
10. Solids, Liquids, and Phase Transitions.
UNIT 4: EQUILIBRIUM IN CHEMICAL REACTIONS.
12. Thermodynamic Processes and Thermochemistry.
13. Spontaneous Processes and Thermodynamic Equilibrium.
14. Chemical Equilibrium.
15. Acid-Base Equilibria.
16. Solubility and Precipitation Equilibria.
UNIT 5: RATES OF CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROCESSES.
18. Chemical Kinetics.
19. Nuclear Chemistry.
20. Interaction of Molecules with Light.
UNIT 6: MATERIALS.
21. Structure and Bonding in Solids.
22. Inorganic Solid Materials.
23. Polymeric Materials and Soft Condensed Matter.