Test Bank for Principles of Physics: A Calculus-Based Text, 5th Edition, Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett, ISBN-10: 1133104266, ISBN-13: 9781133104261
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
An Invitation to Physics.
1. Introduction and Vectors.
Context 1: Alternative-Fuel Vehicles.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
3. Motion in Two Dimensions.
4. The Laws of Motion.
5. More Applications of Newton’s Laws.
6. Energy of a System.
7. Conservation of Energy.
Context 1 Conclusion: Present and Future Possibilities.
Context 2: Mission to Mars.
8. Momentum and Collisions.
10. Rotational Motion.
11. Gravity, Planetary Orbits, and the Hydrogen Atom.
Context 2 Conclusion: A Successful Mission Plan.
Context 3: Earthquakes.
12. Oscillatory Motion.
13. Mechanical Waves.
14. Superposition and Standing Waves.
Context 3 Conclusion: Minimizing the Risk.
Context 4: Heart Attacks.
15. Fluid Mechanics.
Context 4 Conclusion: Heart Attacks
Context 5: Global Warming.
16. Temperature and the Kinetic Theory of Gases.
17. Energy in Thermal Processes: The First Law of Thermodynamics.
18. Heat Engines, Entropy, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Context 5 Conclusion: Predicting the Earth’s Surface Temperature.
Context 6: Lightning.
19. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
20. Electric Potential and Capacitance.
21. Current and Direct Current Circuits.
Context 6 Conclusion: Determining the Number of Lightning Strikes.
Context 7: Magnetism in Medicine.
22. Magnetic Forces and Magnetic Fields.
23. Faraday’s Law and Inductance.
Context 7 Conclusion: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Context 8: Lasers.
24. Electromagnetic Waves.
25. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
26. Image Formation by Mirrors and Lenses.
27. Wave Optics.
Context 8 Conclusion: Using Lasers to Record and Read Digital Information.
Context 9: The Cosmic Connection.
28. Quantum Physics.
29. Atomic Physics.
30. Nuclear Physics.
31. Particle Physics.
Context 9 Conclusion: Problems and Perspectives.
Appendix A: Tables.
Appendix B: Mathematics Review.
Appendix C: Periodic Table of the Elements.
Appendix D: SI Units.
Answers to Quick Quizzes and Odd-Numbered Problems.