Test Bank for Public Speaking: The Evolving Art, 3rd Edition, Stephanie J. Coopman, James Lull, ISBN-10: 1285432827, ISBN-13: 9781285432823
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: GETTING STARTED.
1. The Evolving Art of Public Speaking.
2. Building Your Confidence.
3. Ethical Speaking and Listening.
PART II: DEVELOPING AND RESEARCHING YOUR SPEECH.
4. Developing Your Purpose and Topic.
5. Adapting to Your Audience.
6. Researching Your Topic.
7. Supporting Your Ideas.
8. Organizing and Outlining Your Speech.
9. Beginning and Ending Your Speech.
PART III: PRESENTING YOURSELF AND YOUR IDEAS.
10. Using Language Effectively.
11. Integrating Presentation Media.
12. Delivering Your Speech.
PART IV: SPEAKING SITUATIONS.
13. Informative Speaking.
14. Persuasive Speaking.
15. Understanding Argument.
16. Special Occasion and Group Speaking.