Test Bank for Small Business Management: Launching & Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures, 18th Edition, Justin G. Longenecker, J. William Petty, Leslie E. Palich, Frank Hoy, ISBN-10: 1305405749, ISBN-13: 9781305405745
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. The Entrepreneurial Life.
2. Integrity, Ethics and, Social Entrepreneurship.
3. Starting a Small Business.
4. Franchising and Buyouts.
5. The Family Business.
6. The Business Plan: Visualizing the Dream.
7. The Marketing Plan.
8. The Organizational Plan: Teams, Legal Structures, Alliances, and Directors.
9. The Location Plan.
10. Understanding a Firm’s Financial Statements.
11. Forecasting Financial Requirements.
12. A Firm’s Sources of Financing.
13. Planning for the Harvest.
14. Building Customer Relationships.
15. Product and Supply Chain Management.
16. Pricing and Credit Decisions.
17. Promotional Planning.
18. Global Opportunities for Small Business.
19. Professional Management and the Small Business.
20. Managing Human Resources.
21. Managing Operations.
22. Managing the Firm’s Assets.
23. Managing Risk in the Small Business.