Test Bank for The ABCs of Evaluation: Timeless Techniques for Program and Project Managers, 3rd Edition, John Boulmetis, Phyllis Dutwin, ISBN: 9780470873540
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. What Is Evaluation?
2. Why Evaluate?
3. Decision Making: Whom to Involve, How, and Why.
4. Starting Point: The Evaluator’s Program Description.
5. Choosing an Evaluation Model.
6. Data Sources.
7. Data Analysis.
8. Is It Evaluation or Is It Research?
9. Writing the Evaluation Report.
10. Evaluation as a Business.
Appendix A: More on Data Analysis.
Appendix B: Sample Evaluation Report.
Appendix C: Sample Evaluation Contract.