Test Bank for The Challenge of Democracy, 12th Edition, Kenneth Janda, Jeffrey M. Berry, Jerry Goldman, Deborah Schildkraut, ISBN-10: 1133602339, ISBN-13: 9781133602330
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: DILEMMAS OF DEMOCRACY.
1. Freedom, Order, or Equality?
2. Majoritarian or Pluralist Democracy?
Part II: FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.
3. The Constitution.
Part III: LINKING PEOPLE WITH GOVERNMENT.
5. Public Opinion and Political Socialization.
6. The Media.
7. Participation and Voting.
8. Political Parties.
9. Nominations, Elections, and Campaigns.
10. Interest Groups.
Part IV: INSTITUTIONS OF GOVERNMENT.
12. The Presidency.
13. The Bureaucracy.
14. The Courts.
Part V: CIVIL LIBERTIES AND CIVIL RIGHTS.
15. Order and Civil Liberties.
16. Equality and Civil Rights.
Part VI: MAKING PUBLIC POLICY.
17. Economic Policy.
18. Policymaking and Domestic Policy.
19. Global Policy.