Test Bank for Theories of Human Learning: What the Professor Said, 6th Edition, Guy R. Lefrancois, ISBN-10: 1111829748, ISBN-13: 9781111829742
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: SCIENCE AND THEORY.
1. Human Learning.
PART II: MOSTLY BEHAVIORISTIC THEORIES.
2. Early Behaviorism: Pavlov, Watson, and Guthrie.
3. The Effects of Behavior: Thorndike and Hull.
4. Operant Conditioning: Skinner’s Radical Behaviorism.
5. Evolutionary Psychology: Learning, Biology, and the Brain.
PART III: THE BEGINNINGS OF MODERN COGNITIVISM.
6. A Transition to Modern Cognitivism: Hebb, Tolman, and the Gestaltists.
PART IV: MOSTLY COGNITIVE THEORIES.
7. Three Cognitive Theories: Bruner, Piaget, and Vygotsky.
8. Symbolic Models of the Mind and Neural Networks.
9. Learning and Remembering.
11. Social Learning: Bandura’s Social Cognitive Theory.
PART V: SUMMARY.
12. Summary, Synthesis, and Integration.