Test Bank for Understanding Social Problems, 7th Edition, Linda A. Mooney, David Knox, Caroline Schacht, ISBN-10: 049581296X, ISBN-13: 9780495812968
This is NOT an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: SOCIOLOGY AND THE STUDY OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS.
1. Thinking About Social Problems.
Part II: PROBLEMS OF WELL-BEING.
2. Illness and the Health Care Crisis.
3. Alcohol and Other Drugs.
4. Crime and Social Control.
5. Family Problems.
Part III: PROBLEMS OF INEQUALITY.
6. Poverty and Economic Inequality.
7. Work and Unemployment.
8. Problems in Education.
9. Race, Ethnicity, and Immigration.
10. Gender Inequality.
11. Sexual Orientation and the Struggle for Equality.
Part IV: PROBLEMS OF GLOBALIZATION.
12. Population Growth and Urbanization.
13. Environmental Problems.
14. Science and Technology.
15. Conflict, War, and Terrorism.