Test Bank for World Regional Geography, 6th Edition, Joseph J. Hobbs, ISBN-10: 0495389501, ISBN-13: 9780495389507
This is NOT an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Objectives and Tools of World Regional Geography.
2. Physical Processes that Shape the World.
3. Human Processes that Shape World Regions.
4. A Geographic Profile of Europe.
Module 4.1: The European Core.
Module 4.2: The European Periphery.
5. A Geographic Profile of Russia and the Near Abroad.
Module 5.1: Fragmentation and Redevelopment in Russia and the Near Abroad.
6. A Geographic Profile of the Middle East and North Africa.
Module 6.1: The Middle East and North Africa: Modern Struggles in an Ancient Land.
7. A Geographic Profile of Monsoon Asia.
Module 7.1: Complex and Populous South Asia.
Module 7.2: Southeast Asia: From Subsistence Farming to Semiconductors.
Module 7.3: China: The Giant.
Module 7.4: Japan and the Koreas: Adversity and Prosperity in the Western Pacific.
8. A Geographic Profile of the Pacific World.
Module 8.1: Australia and New Zealand: Prosperous and No Longer So Remote.
9. A Geographic Profile of Sub-Saharan Africa.
Module 9.1: The Assets and Afflictions of Sub-Saharan Countries.
10. A Geographic Profile of Latin America.
Module 10.1: Middle America: Land of the Shaking Earth.
Module 10.2: South America: Stirring Giant.
11. A Geographic Profile of the United States and Canada.
Module 11.1: Canada: From Sea to Sea.
Module 11.2: The United States: Out of Many, One.